Our single rooms are furnished and include:
- Sitting room/bedroom
- Ensuite toilet and basin (some also have showers)
- Access to nearby bathrooms where you can take a hot bath in safety
- A call bell
- Television and telephone points
Its up to you
- Enjoy a choice of tasty home-cooked meals served in the dining room or in your own room if you prefer
- Spend your time in the comfort of your private room or in the company of others in the sitting room and dining room
- Take part in the range of activities on offer
- Ask our staff to help you book our visiting chiropodist, hairdresser, physiotherapist, dentist, local doctors and clergy or arrange visits to our on-site chapel
Jubilee House is light and airy with easy access by ramps and lifts to other parts of the Almshouses, enabling you to meet up with people living in our Very Sheltered Flats and to use all the facilities we have to offer.
Our friendly professional staff will help you live as independently as possible whilst ensuring you receive the individual care you require, in comfort and safety.
To be eligible for Jubilee House you'll be over the age of 65, need daily care and have lived within a 40 mile radius of Woodbridge. We welcome you whether you're supported by social care funding or privately funded.
If you are interested in knowing more, contact us and we'll be happy to help. Contact Us