Double and Single Flats
Arranged over three floors with easy access by ramps and lifts, there are flats for single occupancy as well as two-bedroomed flats.
The flats are spacious and unfurnished so you can bring your own belongings and make your flat your home.
What is provided
- Kitchens – with fridge, freezer, electric oven, hob and microwave
- Bathrooms – with toilet, basin and shower
- Bedroom(s), lounges and hallways, carpeted with fitted cupboards
- A call bell answered by our own staff
- Meals on wheels - nutritious and delicious, cooked in our own kitchen
If you wish you can take part in a range of activities on offer and meet up with friends in our sitting rooms, library, gardens, on-site chapel, shop and hairdressing salon. Click here to view our activities.
You will be over the age of 50, have daily care needs and have lived within a 40 mile radius of Woodbridge.
We welcome people supported by social care funding as well as those who are privately funded.
If you are interested in knowing more, contact us and we'll be happy to help. Contact Us